Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Voices In My Head Say...

Do Not Quit

When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit -
Rest if you must, but do not quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.

Since the author of this post is unknown, I am going to credit it to the voices in my head. (In case you copyright infringement fucks are reading it, I'm just kidding alright.)

But it is not necessary that I listen to the voices now, is it? 

These two beautiful verses make sense in life, true? But I don't think they were not written for a crappy work environment. Talking about crappy, Crapvertisement is sporting a brand new post. Go and check it out simply by clicking here

And regarding the 'Don't Quit' Movement initiated by the voices in my head, I 'm not going pay any heed to them. Plans are in motion. Watch this space for more.

No comments: